OUR CODE OF PRACTICE
We think it is important that our clients know that we impose on ourselves a
Code of Practice.
* We will always offer advice totally free of charge
* Whilst we will assist a client in choosing the ultimate frame of their choice, the client always has the final say!
* Wherever possible Art4All will be as environmentally aware as we possibly can be.
* We will primarily use wooden mouldings from FSC timber grounds.
* We will minimise the use of new wood products in favour of reclaimed or man made materials wherever it is feasible to do so.
* All our work will be carried out to the highest possible standard we can achieve.
* All prices that we finally quote to our clients is GUARANTEED.
* Work will be completed as soon as is practicably possible.
* Whilst every possible care is taken of customers items and we are responsible for any loss or damage (for which we are fully insured) there may be occasions where we advise that work is carried out at the customer's own risk. In that event you will be advised prior to work commencing and you will have the option to proceed or not.